This project is something I started on my own nearly a decade ago, for my own use in solving Project Euler problems. About three years ago I put it on GitHub. Much to my surprise, several people found it and started using it. But the only way to use it was to check out the source code and build it yourself—not very practical to the way most Java projects are built today. I wanted to get the library on Maven central about a year ago, but I procrastinated for a long time thinking it would be a difficult process. Turns out, it is relatively easy, and completely free, to get your open source library hosted and indexed.
If you run into any issues, please report them on GitHub.